Sunday, September 13, 2009

Playing Catch-Up

What a sad little blog this has become. My camera up and died on me, and since then I have lost that bloggy feeling. I knew it was nearing it's last days, but hoped it would hang on until Christmas (being the cheap girl and lover of practical gifts that I am). I have had so much to blog about, but without pictures, I simply forget. So, now I am on the hunt for my next camera to abuse. Any recommendations?

Our weekends are once again filled with soccer. Kylie scored a goal on Saturday - it was great! Then she had an awesome assist on the next goal. Kylie is playing on an all-girls team this year and loves it. Matthew is on the same fun team as last year with the most amazing, absolute best coach we could ask for.

Kylie started piano lessons last week, and is a little intimidated by it all. Everything always comes soooo easy for her - I think it will be good for her to have to work hard at something and see the results. And I am excited to hear beautiful piano music in our home!

I am also teaching Matthew some of the same piano method at home, and he seems to be a natural at music. It just clicked for him, which makes me happy since he struggles in other areas that come easy to Kylie.

Kylie is back in tumbling again. With all of her different activities, I told her she had to choose between dance and tumbling this year, that we just couldn't squeeze both into our schedule and have enough family time left. I was surprised that she chose tumbling over dance, but thankful because Matthew decided he wants to give tumbling a try and their classes are on the same day.

I do have a few pictures to share later this week. We had our family pictures taken a couple weeks ago, and I need help deciding which ones to put up on the walls. Please come back and help me choose! And I will be back to posting pics of my kiddos very soon. We have a Disney trip coming up in the very near future, and I cannot do Disneyland without a camera!

1 comments:

CaraDee said...

I can't wait to see the family photos!