Sunday, September 20, 2009

Going Private

Yes, I am wimping out and going private. I keep this blog as a journal for our family and for family and friends to keep up with us. For some reason it is starting to freak me out a little that people I don't know read my blog - I mean seriously, I'm not a funny, talented writer - why would anyone read my blog if they don't know me?

So, if you want to keep reading my blog, leave a comment with your email address or email it to me - I think I have to add you to an approved list or something - I don't quite know how it works yet.

Oh, and I'm all ready to post our family pix, but I'll wait until I make it private next Sunday.

11 comments:

Autumn said...

Please add me to your list!! I am pretty sure you already have my email address ;).

John said...

You should add me as well

Chad & Natasha said...

Hey! This is the Natasha/The Lloyds! Every once in a while I pop in to read your blog, and can't help but laugh. So, you should add me to your list!
bowtiepastalover8284@gmail.com

Delfa said...

pick me, pick me!! I sent you an email with my address!! :)

Alli and Buddy Gholdston said...

add me! lol -Alli

Becky B. said...

Yeah, you know to add me. But you need to add the email I use for blogging, not the one you have. I'll have to email that email to you. Wow, that sounded redundant.

Anonymous said...

Add me too Ang!
~Nat

Anonymous said...

Please count us in!! Love, Bonnie and Ray (you have our e-mail:)

FrankNApril said...

Add me

Brittoni said...

don't forget me
brittoniedwards@yahoo.com

CaraDee said...

I am pretty stalkery, but add me too baby.