Sunday, July 5, 2009

Splish Splash

We've had some good water fights this summer. (Please excuse the horribly overgrown lawn full of clover. I promise it's normally not that bad.)

Matthew gets wet before things even get started, just filling up water balloons.

Daddy doesn't fight fair, and grabs the hose. Don't worry, the kids always get him back. And if they don't, Mommy does :)

4 comments:

Autumn said...

FUN! The picture of John and the kids is awesome! They look like they are having so much fun!

FrankNApril said...

Cute, Kylie looks just like you! Miss you! April

John said...

Ok now I want to set something straight here.
I was not the first one to grab the hose. That was Kylie, I just happened to get it away from here.

Dave & Colleen Wilburn said...

Okay John...we believe you!!! Dave loves water fights of all kinds...the girls learned very young that he always seemed to win in the end, but it sure was fun when he came home from work and they had their balloons ready. Even Austin and Aubrey love to have fun with G-pa...they were at it when they came up Thursday...You guys look so cute...we get trashed.