Friday, July 24, 2009

Flashback Friday

School starts on Monday. I am not ready for school to start. This is a big year - both Kylie & Matthew will be in school ALL DAY for the first time. In honor of the occassion, I am sitting at my computer looking through their baby pictures wondering how it went by so fast. Wah, wah, wah - anyway - here are their very first days of preschool for Flashback Friday. Aren't they sweet?
Only 3 years old.

Kylie was more than ready for preschool. Notice Matthew trying to steal some other kid's Diego backpack in the background there?

I have to include this chubby baby pic of Kylie just out of the bath - she was such a doll.

Smiling little Mattie - my kids were both super happy babies. Well, I may have blocked some colic from my memory - but I chose not to take pictures of that :)

0 comments: