You updated your blog! I even had to read back to catch up. I'm glad you had a nice christmas. And so many treats!How is the photo a day going? That's a pretty ambitious goal!
Hey, I just found the card you gave me when Matthew was going to Kindergarten. I am so happy that it looks like he is doing well! I hope you are all doing great.Kelley Porter
I love this picture!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You updated your blog! I even had to read back to catch up. I'm glad you had a nice christmas. And so many treats!
How is the photo a day going? That's a pretty ambitious goal!
Hey, I just found the card you gave me when Matthew was going to Kindergarten. I am so happy that it looks like he is doing well! I hope you are all doing great.
Kelley Porter
I love this picture!
Post a Comment